Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What I have been doing!

So I volunteered to embroider pillowcases for the YW in our Ward for our YW in Excellence night (I am secretary in YW at church)!! Well little did I know how time consuming they would be :)!! I am susspose to do 15 pillowcases, (I think that is the biggest order for one thing that I have ever done)! SO it is Tuesday night(the YW in Excellence program is tomorrow night) and I only have 8 done. So I guess I will be up late watching the election play out while embroidering pillowcases!! Honestly I don't mind, I LOVE working with the YW and being able to help out with making something for them! I just need to stop waiting till the last minute! I have always had the problem of procrastination. Whether it was a talk at church or a test for school. I never prepared anything till the last minute!! I think I must do my best work at midnight!! LOL!!! :) Anyway tell me what you think about the pillowcases. I hope the YW like them!

5 comments:

Kaitlan said...

those are really cute! You are so nice to do them for the YW. I am sure they will love them.

Darren & Katie Britt said...

Very Cute!!!

Samantha said...

I love those!! I think I need a reminder like that every night! Did you get them all done in time?

I was missing you today ... I needed a friend to go to the park with me, but I couldn't get anybody on the phone. So I took my kiddos alone. :( I miss you!!!

Sarah said...

Amber these are sooo cute! I love them. Can I have one? LOL j/k I was just called into YW too. I am an advisor. It is such a fun calling. Ok so I am so jealous. I want a monogramming machine so bad. (Sigh) One day. LOL

Susan said...

Thanks so much for making those Amber. They are even cuter in person! Kendal came right home Wednesday night and put her pillow case on her pillow. I have a feeling it will be used A LOT! Oh, and I know what you mean about procrastination. I have that problem too! And, I DO think I work best under pressure. Although, I'm not sure I've tried working any other way, lol! Thanks again=)