Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bellingrath Gardens at night!!!


The night after Thanksgiving, Bellingrath Gardens lights their Christmas lights and it is spectacular to look at! Despite the rain, Granny, Uncle Richard, Blaine's mom, dad and sister and the kids and I went to see the lights!! The lights were so beautiful, my pictures don't do them justice! The kids had so much fun! Carter loved the choo choo trains the most and kept saying "choo, choo" all night long! Cooper wore himself out running the whole way! By the time we got to the car Cooper passed out in his carseat first sucker in hand!! Everyone loved the lights and we timed the rain perfect so we didn't get too wet. At the end I let the kids pick out ornaments at the gift shop to take home to put on the tree! It was a very fun way to end our Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Kaitlan said...

the lights look great. Glad you could all go inspite of the rain. I am excited to take the girls there.

Sarah said...

I bet you guys had a good time. Those lights are beautiful. My kids would have loved it too.