Monday, November 10, 2008

Memories!

Recently I have been looking through old pictures and wondering where the time has gone? In December Blaine and I will have our 7 year anniversary and WOW is has been an eventful seven years! The pictures bring much joy and tears as I realize how fast time moves. It brings a humbling feeling of gratitude to my Heavenly Father for the time I do have with my family and that I should cherish every moment! So here it is 7 years of marriage in a picture story!!! :) (Sorry this may be a bit long, but I could have added a hundred more and I didn't add alot of our first years together since it took so long to scan them in from pictures in the non-digital age! :)

Wedding Dec 29th 2001 Baton Rouge Louisiana Temple (Yes, I had short hair, Don't laugh!)


Wedding Reception, in my hometown Liberty, MS (We were so in LOVE!)

Honeymoon to Six Flags Texas (We took a late honeymoon since we had to start school the week after we go married, so this is actually during Spring Break of 2002)

Going to the beach in Biloxi (Pre-Hurricane Katrina)

Again going to the beach in Biloxi, can you tell we LOVE the beach! (one of our first dates was to Biloxi beach, so we went back frequently since we were living in Hattiesburg going to school at USM)
Pregnant with Cooper

Cooper Dean Britt Born July 28th 2004
















Cooper's First Halloween!
Cooper's First Christmas!! This was our first Christmas in our Jackson Home and Blaines first year in Medical School!

Cooper 1 Year Old


USM Graduation Dec 2005 (I am SO proud of this accomplishment, I went back to do my student teaching in August when Cooper was just over a year old, THANKS to Samantha and Blaines mom who kept him during this stressful time!!!)








Cooper 2 years old

Family Vacation Pensacola Beach June 2006















Sarah and Me pregnant( I was pregnant with Carter and she was pregnant with Twins Gatlin and Gabriel) May 2007



Family Vacation, June 2007, Pensacola Beach


(This is one of our FAVORITE beach spots)

















Carter Reed Britt Born August 7 2007







Big Brother Cooper













Carter 1 week old
















Carter 3 months old





























Carter's First Halloween














Carter 4 months old


















Christmas 2007 (Carter's First Christmas!)
































Carters First two teeth, 6 months old!




Blaines Medical Trip to Peru, January 2008 ( He was chosen as a fourth year medical student to go with the UMC doctors to Peru to do a two week Medical Trip along the Amazon River to bring medical care to the small villages there)

Dr. Blaine Cooper Britt
Blaines Medical School Graduation, May 2008 (This was a wonderful, long awaited day and I AM very PROUD of Blaine for this accomplishment!)















Saying Goodbye to our Jackson Friends and saying Hello to our new home Mobile, AL
(I miss you guys!!!)

Dauphin Island May 2008


















Carter 1 year old
Cooper 4 years old

Dauphin Island June 2008
Britt Family August 2008

5 comments:

Kaitlan said...

I loved all the pictures. Your wedding dress was gorgeous!

Mama Sue said...

Oh, this brought tears to my eyes and happiness in my heart. What a special family my son has been blessed with.

Sarah said...

It is so fun to look back. I love your wedding pictures. I liked your short hair. I can't believe you guys have been married for 7 years! WOW! Time does fly.

Samantha said...

I miss you! And this just makes me realize how HARD it is going to be when we have to move away. :(

Congratulations on making it through 7 years!!

Susan said...

Those pictures were adorable! You have such a beautiful family! I LOVE your wedding pictures - so pretty. Isn't it fun to remember? Thanks for sharing=)