Sunday, November 30, 2008

SO THANKFUL!!

This year I hosted Thanksgiving at our new home for Blaine's family! It was my first time to have such a big crowd to cook for, but with Blaine's moms help we cooked a feast and everyone was well fed! This year I am so ever grateful for my wonderful, extended family, my adoring husband, my entergetic boys, our new home in Mobile, and the gospel of Jesus Christ that leads our family through all that we do! It has been such a long, exausting, exciting, joyous journey to this place in our lives and I am SO THANKFUL to my Heavenly Father who has blessed our family with more than ever imagined!! It was so wonderful to be able to spend time with Blaine's family and to have the boys bond with their Papa, Grandma, Granny, Uncle Richard and Aunt Megan!!
Papa Jerry cutting the turkey and ham!

Papa and Grandma
Carter enjoying his Thanksgiving feast!
Megan and Granny
Megan, Granny and Uncle Richard
Cooper and Papa zonked out on the couch!
Carter and Daddy relaxing!
Uncle Richard teaching Carter to hit the ball!
Putting up the Christmas tree!
Carter putting ornaments on the tree!
Cooper was my big helper, he decorated alot of the tree all by himself!
The boys and Papa playing in the sand box, Papa built them! (Papa had to have something to keep him busy)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So fun! It is hard not having family close by for the holidays. I cannot believe how old Cooper is, he is at such a fun age. And I LOVE the sandbox. They are going to love that.