Sunday, November 16, 2008

Craigslist ROCKS!!!

I have been using Craigslist.com lately to sell some odd items around the house and to sell some of my embroidery items that I have done. Needless to say I have made a little bit of money that I have been able to call all my own! It is so nice to be able to buy something you really want but don't really need and not feel guilty about it! So I have been saving my money to buy something for the boys or me if I saw something we really wanted!!! Well last week I saw this awesome playhouse on Craigslist for a GREAT price! I thought the boys would LOVE it! They have this old ratty play tent that they haul outside and pretent to play house(this is honestly one of the few times that they play nicely together)! So I inquired back to the guy not thinking he would respond, but he did and he even offered to bring it to us for free (since we had no way to haul it and he lived about 30 minutes away)! The kids were ubber excited! They played in it all day today after church with no fussing!!! It feels so good being able to buy things every now and then with money I have earned!! Hopefully we will get MANY more wonderful days of play out of it!!!

Cooper and a neighbor playing house and making a picnic!




Carter checking the pretend mail!

3 comments:

Kaitlan said...

that looks like so much fun for the kids. I seriously need to check out craigslist more often.

Samantha said...

I am so jealous of that awesome playhouse! I'm not getting ANY MORE TOYS until after we move, but I think the kiddos would have tons of fun with something like that!!

Sarah said...

I love it! I know your kids are enjoying it. They have one in the nursery at church and Kaia loves it. I have to agree with you Craigslist does ROCK!