Monday, November 3, 2008

From the mouth of babes!

Cooper always says funny stuff and I always forget to write it down, but tonight I just had to share!! This evening I was checking my e-mail while the boys were taking a bath when Cooper yells, "Mom I need to go Potty!" So I got him out of the tub, dried him off and sat him on the potty and then went back to the computer, well the next thing I hear is "Mom come wipe my hiney!" So I get back up hurriedly so I can get back to my e-mail and go wipe his hiney. As I turn to leave after putting him back in the tub he says with a BIG grin " THANK YOU for wiping my hiney and THANK YOU for wiping it SOOO FAST"!! That made me start rolling with laughter! First of all to be thanked for doing such an everyday, dirty, thankless job and secondly that he thought to thank me for being effeciently fast in doing the job! Oh, the simple things that make my day!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL! Cooper is so stinkin' cute. Seriously I have tears in my eyes I am laughing so hard! Very cute story. The other day I was fussing at Kaia and she started crying and said, "I want my daddy!" So of course I felt horrible. I stopped and gave her a huge hug. I am such a sucker! LOL