Friday, June 5, 2009

All about Cooper and Emily

On Sunday Blaine's mom, his sister-in-law and her daughter (Emily) came down for a visit!! Emily and Cooper LOVE playing with each other, but haven't seen each other very much in the last year, so they were very excited to get to spend three whole days together. I think everyone had alot of fun, but I wanted to dedicate this post especially to Cooper and Emily. They were so cute together and got along really well. I really got some priceless pictures of them enjoying each others company! Nothing better than a cold popsicle on a hot day!
It was Emily's first time at the beach and she had a BLAST!!
This picture is so cute, Cooper laid out, tired, not half listening, and Emily still talking trying to get him to listen!!! Who knew the man/women roles started so young?! :)


At the Exploreum looking out the window at the statue!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You did get some really great pics! I love the one of Cooper laying out while Emily is talking away. LOL...very cute. I also love the very first picture of them. It makes you wonder what they are talking/thinking about. I am so glad that they were able to spend some time together. This is a very memorable post for sure.

Kaitlan said...

Your pictures are great! You need to take some pictures of the girls for me with your camera. I am glad the kids had fun. It is always exciting when cousins come to stay. The beach pictures were so cute.

Mills Family said...

Amber how fun! That is wonderful that the kids get a long so well.