Thursday, June 25, 2009

TODAY I.....

Today I....

*Woke up at 5:30 to mow the grass and weed the flower beds(It's too hot to wait till any later, plus I have to do it before the boys get up)
*Embroidered 2 burp rags and 2 bibs while feeding the kids breakfast
*Cleaned the majority of the house in 45 minutes(with Cooper's help)
*Made a Target and Dollar Tree run in under an hour with both kids(that was a miracle)
*Decorated and made food for a baby shower while putting Carter down for a nap and changing clothes because I had already sweated through my previous clothes
*Had a wonderful time with friends at the baby shower
*Wore only one earring through all of this, Kaitlan why did you not inform me I only had one earring on? :) LOL!!
*Forgot to take pictures of the baby shower, well I guess we can't remember everything can we?
And all of this happened before 2:00 p.m.

Seriously I think it is time for a mid-afternoon nap!!! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I definitely think that a nap is in order. Your day sounds like the past couple of days for me, except no baby shower. I brought food to a family that just had a baby though, so I guess that can count. LOL

Kaitlan said...

You seriously amaze me with all you do. The shower was so nice, and you are a great host. I didn't even notice that you only had one earring. That is kind of funny though. I wonder if the other ladies notice. Next time I will check your ears for you.