Monday, June 15, 2009

Chore chart

I have been getting VERY overwhelmed lately with the house work. So I finally decided Cooper should pull his fair share around here! :) I made him a chore chart and he gets 10cents for every chore he does. He loves this idea because he can get popsicles at the pool with his money! We tried it out last week and I was surprised with the results. That kid can clean like no one else when motivated properly.
He kinda had to run behind the vacumn cleaner to get it moving, it was so funny to watch!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

It is so nice to have the kids help. The boys have a chore chart too and every saturday they get 10 cents for every chore. You are right the kids are motivated. While they were young like carters age we would motivate them with a piece of candy for every age. Fun!

Sarah said...

What a good idea. Kaia is pretty good about picking up her toys and she loves to wipe things off. She goes to town with a baby wipe or cloth. LOL I can't believe how big Cooper is getting. I still can't believe he is starting school this year. It is crazy how quickly time passes.