Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Melting!

The weather has been hot, hot, hot!!!! We have had 98-100 degree weather for the past two weeks. We have been doing everything we can think of to keep cool, but even the ocean water and the pool are of not much relief when they feel like bath water. Popsicles melt the second they come out of the freezer and the kids are sweating before they even get out the door. But this is the South and every year I swear it was not this hot last year, even though I am sure it was! Anyway, here are some pics from what we have been doing while trying not to melt away like our popsicles.
My sister-in-law came down with her kids for a few days!
Proof that I was there!!
While at the beach we did a mini photo-shoot with the all the kids!!
Popsicles at the pool!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a way to beat the heat. Popsicles by the pool sounds like a good combination to me! =c)

Kaitlan said...

Great pictures. I love summertime but this weather is driving me crazy. it is way too hot.