Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cooper's got skills...

A couple of days ago, I got Blaine and the boys outside to take pictures together. After only taking one picture Cooper decided he wanted to take the pictures. So I gave him a quick picture taking lessson and showed him how to hold the camera and let him go to town. He thought it was the best thing ever, well next to chocolate cake! :) He did really well and enjoyed it very much! It was alot of fun seeing what he had captured from his point of view when he was done.
Our heads are cut off, but as he told me he meant to do that!!!

This picture captures Carter all too well! He truely is a MESS!!!

Carter LOVES cars and trucks. This is one of his favorite activities!!


He had to take pics of mom and dad!!

I took this one. He was very proud of his photography skills!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like you guys had a fun day. Cooper took some really good pictures. I almost didn't recognize Blaine without his facial hair. LOL

Mills Family said...

Looks like you have an apprentice on board! He takes better pics then me. We will have to hire him for our next family photo!