Friday, October 31, 2008

YUMMY CAKE!!!

Ever since we saw a pumpkin cake in Wal-Mart, Cooper has been wanting to make a pumpkin cake. So finally I decided we would make one for our Ward Halloween party. We put Carter down for a nap, since this was a project Cooper really wanted to do with just him and mommy, and we started baking a chocolate cake. When the cake was cooled we made 3 colors of icing, orange, green and brown. This was Cooper's favorite part since I think he ate a gallon of icing in the process. We then cut the cake into a pumpkin shape and started icing. I let Cooper do alot of this until the very end when I shaped it up and put on the finishing touches. Cooper was so proud of his cake!! We took it to the party and it was a hit. I don't think there was one drop left!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very cute cake! You are really good at decorating/making cakes. I love Cooper's face in all the pictures. He looks so proud! Too cute!