Thursday, October 9, 2008

Being sick STINKS!!

Last weekend the kids and I went to my sister's house for General Conference (Blaine was working). We were just planning on staying one night and then going home the next morning, until I woke up Sunday night with the stomach virus! Thank goodness that I was at my sister's house, because I was MISERABLE and I could not take care of the kids. My sister and sister -in-law stepped in and watched the kids while I lay in the bed all day. THANK YOU so much to Shari and Autumn for helping me out!!!! I stayed an extra day at my sisters house until I felt good enough to drive home, but it wasn't until yesterday that I felt completly better. The kids seemed to have a GREAT time playing with their cousins though, in spite of the lack of mom in the mix.


Here are a few pic I took on Sunday before I got sick.
The boys LOVED playing with Aunt Shari's cats especially Carter! Even When I was sick I could here Shari and Carter playing with the cats to keep him occupied.
These pics are so funny, Carter and his cousin Adam were trying to escape out the door to see the cats and we caught them in the act, don't they look so innocent!!!:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man! Being sick totally stinks! I had strep-throat this past year and let me tell you it was nasty! And of course Matt had school and I had kid duty...anyway, I am glad that your sisters were there for you. And I absolutely LOVE the pic of Carter and Adam trying to get outside! LOL so cute! I just love their faces. You're right...very innocent! LOL j/k Cute boys!

Nathan Britt said...

Glad you're feeling better. We missed you at Blaine's parents this weekend, but I'm glad you got to spend time with your family.