Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's that time of year again!


Yesterday was October 1st and that means it's time for Halloween decorations!!! I LOVE Halloween and wait impatiently all year long for the beloved month of October. So yesterday we went to Wal-mart and picked up a few decorations and I let the boys help me put them up. Of course the boys had to have shirts to celebrate the occasion so they wore their spider shirts!! Cooper was being super silly and Carter was rolling with laughter watching him. Hope you are loving this time of year as much as we are!!
Cooper doing a silly pose!

Cooper pretending to take a bite out of the pumpkin!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Very cute! And, thanks for reminding me it's October - I've been so busy I didn't notice=) I need to get busy decorating. Isn't it so nice that the weather has actually felt like fall? A very nice surprise for our neck of the woods!

Sarah said...

LOL! I did the same thing this year! I ran to Wal-Mart the night before to pick up some decorations and stayed up all night decorating! I LOVE Halloween it is so fun! Now I am just trying to figure what to do for costumes.

Very cute pictures. Your boys are so sweet!