Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fair FUN!!!

The Gulf State Fair is in town this week and I just had to go! I mean, who can resist a footlong corndog and sweet cotton candy? My first attempt to go to the fair with the kids and some friends was a flop since I had the times wrong! :( But later that evening Blaine and I took the kids back for some family fun. Cooper was old enough this year to ride some rides by himself, so we let him ride a few and he talked about them for the rest of the night. The hilight of the night for Carter, since he stayed in the stroller the whole time, was a super sticky sucker and a bag of cotton candy! Boy was he a super mess by the time we got to the car!! The kids got to pet the goats at the petting zoo (one goat ate Cooper's whole bag of carrots, plastic and all :0) and watch a silly puppet show for free!! As for me and Blaine we chowed down on corndogs and lemonade, YUM!! Over all it was alot of fun, if you forget about the long lines and crowds of people!!!























































2 comments:

Susan said...

It looks like you had a GREAT time! We haven't been to the fair in years but it was a lot of fun with the kids were younger. Oh, and all that fair food talk is making me hungry. Maybe we will have to go this year, if only for the food=)

Sarah said...

I used to love going to fairs when I was younger. I would go just to get a candy apple. (YUM) It looks like your boys really enjoyed themselves. Carter is so darn cute. I love the picture of him eating the really big corndog! LOL