Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful for Small Blessings!

I just want to show my appreciation for all the small blessings that I have been blessed with lately. These past few months have been extremely hard with Blaine working so much and with ALL of the household/yard duties falling on me. Don't get me wrong, I know alot of people are far worse off and I am TRUELY grateful for my health and strength to be able to handle all of these things, but it has gotten a bit overwhelming at points. At the shear moment I thought I would break,the Lord heard my pleas and gifted me with wonderful friends, family and neighbors that made my life a bit easier! I just want to say Thank you to my neighbors who offered to cut my grass when they saw how long it had gotten, to Kaitlan for offering to take my kids so I could enjoy YW in peace (and all the other times you have taken my kids on a moments notice), to Jennifer who lets me talk her head off without her getting a word in edgewise, (you may not even know this Jennifer,but our walks have been a great therapy session for me) to my sister and sister-in-law for taking the time to take me to lunch me on my Birthday (it meant ALOT), to my other sister, Lenora, for the phone calls where she lets me vent about everything and anything, to the guy at Wal-Mart who knows my kids and me and always gives us a smile and kind words, to Sis. Allen who takes a screaming Carter every Sunday in Nursery and makes him feel so special and lets me know he will be okay, and to all of the many church friends who offer to help whenever needed and are always there to give kind words, good wishes, and words of encourgment!! I am truely blessed and am THANKFUL for all the wonderful Blessings I have received.

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Thanks Amber you are amazing to look at all the positives during such a challenging time. Hang in there little camper! I look forward to our walks! See you tonight!

Sarah said...

I am glad that you have such good friends to love and support you. I love your positive attitude and love how you remember the Lord through these tough times. It will make you stronger. Hang in there, Blaine will be done before you know it.