Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bye,Bye Diapers!!

Carter is officially potty trained! Around when Cooper started school, he was showing signs of wanting to potty train. So I figured what the heck, I am at home with him all day just the two of us, so it might be a good time to start trying. He had been doing very well peeing, but he wasn't getting the other part. So I just kept being persistent and encouraging. Well, last weekend at Jills he told me potty and went poop on the potty. I thought it was just a fluke thing and didn't really get excited. Then on Monday he did it again and has consisently peed and pooped on the potty throughout the week. Friday and Saturday he went both days without any accidents at all. So I think it is safe to say he is potty trained!!! YEA!! Way to go CARTER!!!!! :) I am SO excited to be finished with diapers! Dosen't he look so big in his underwear?

2 comments:

andrea said...

congratulations carter! you are geting to be such a big, grown up boy! :)

Mills Family said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Great job Carter and no accidents at church today! Amazing!