Friday, April 24, 2009

Life is Good!


I LOVE going to the beach and so do my kids, especially Carter. He has turned out to be the little water baby! Last week was a bit windy and the water was very cold, but that didn't stop Carter from jumping right in. I think he could have stayed out there all day. We invited some friends (Kaitlan and her girls) to come along and that made the day that much more fun! I live for Summer time! There is just something about laying out in the warm sun that lifts my soul. One of the reasons we picked Mobile for Blaine to do his Residency was being so close to the beach! It is so wonderful being a short 45 minutes away from warm sand and cool water. Life is good, life is good!!!!!

1 comment:

Jill Britt said...

I remember last year when we went to the beach with y'all, Carter wasn't even a year old yet and he was throwing himself down into the water. I'm glad to see that he still loves it!