Friday, April 24, 2009

I want to be just like my big brother!

Carter watches EVERYTHING Cooper does! He will then mimic Cooper's actions and try to do exactly what he does. He looks up to Cooper with honest admiration, wanting to be just like him! I have captured a few moments with the camera, that like they say is worth a thousand words. Here are a few pictures, with stories to explain!
Carter loves Cooper's underwear! He watches Cooper putting them on and wants them on also. He takes his diaper off and brings Cooper's underwear to me saying choo-choo! He really like the Thomas the train ones so that is why he calls them choo-choo's. I usually have to put them over his diaper to satisfy him!
Cooper has a big boy bike and Carter would climb on and try to pedal even though his feet didn't even touch. After a couple of months of him trying to climb on Cooper's bike, I finally bought him his own trike! He LOVES it. He thinks he is just like Cooper. Also the hat he is wearing is for the same reason. Cooper has a hat and Carter wanted one also. He used to HATE hats but now after seeing Cooper with one he will wear it and not take it off for hours!
After making icing for some cookies the other day, I gave Cooper and Carter a beater to lick. Cooper immediately starting licking on the delicious icing, but Carter didn't know what to do with it, so he set it down and started playing with his toys. I told Cooper to go show him what it was and get him to taste it. It didn't take much convincing, after watching Cooper lick it and give a very enthusatic "YUM" Carter picked his beater back up and started licking the icing!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awww...it is so fun to watch siblings play together. I loved all the little stories that you shared. Carter looks so cute on his trike wearing his hat. I love that picture. This is a really sweet post.