Sunday, April 26, 2009

Got Crawfish?

Saturday we had our annual crawfish boil 2009 at Nathan and Jills house in Louisiana! The crawfish were delicious, but the best part was seeing all of Blaine's family again. The boys ran around and had a fabulous time. Between the dogs, the crawfish and all of the excitement they were non-stop the whole time. Carter passed out for a 4 hour nap after playing with the dogs all morning, but he awoke to lots of family and fun. Both of the boys were more than eager to hold the crawfish, and showed no fear of their pinching claws. Everyone got plenty of baby time, passing twins Taylor and Tyler back and forth! They are too sweet, how could you not want to hold one of them? :) Food, Fun, Family and Crawfish! Could it get any better?

Jill and baby Taylor (Kristy,did I get the names right this time? I think I got them wrong on my last post, Sorry!)
Aunt Jane and baby Tyler
Voodoo trying to get in on the crawfish action!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Amber you are going to have to teach Gordon and I about how to eat crawfish. Looks like you had a great time!

Sarah said...

Crawfish is definitely missed in our home. I LOVE the shirts that you made for the boys. Those are so cute. It looks like you guys had a really good time. I wish we could have been there. We miss everyone!