Thursday, August 28, 2008

Recent pics of the kids!

I have not had much time lately to blog, so it has been awhile since I posted. I just wanted to share some recent pictures of the kids during our everyday activities. Blaine is working nights now so we are trying to stay out of the house as much as possible and let him sleep, so most pictures are of us enjoying the outdoors. Coopers new thing to do when we go outside is to cloud watch. He loves to find funny animals in the clouds. His latest cloud animal inventions have been dinosaur doggies, monster pigs and dragon horses. Such an imagination that kid has. Carter loves being outside also. He recently has been very fascinated with the grass. He will grab handfulls and pull it out of the ground and then throw it down and do it again. So I guess he will be to blame for the bare spots in out yard! :) Anyway here are a few pic, hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Jill Britt said...

Cute pics Amber! I am sad that we aren't getting to come visit ya'll this weekend because of stupid Gustav! I hope that we both manage to escape the storm completely. Good luck to ya'll!

Susan said...

Hi Amber!!! I love the pictures of your kids! They are soooo cute! It seems like just yesterday mine were that little...

I will say an extra prayer for your family in Louisiana! Ya'll take care let us know if there is anything you need!

Sarah said...

Adorable pictures! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I love the little play set you guys have. I know you are loving that. We sure miss you guys.