Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Exploreum

Touching a baby alligator!






We have been trying to take advantage of Blaine's days off, since they are few and far between. We recently went to the Exploreum and had alot of fun. They had a frog exhibit, with snakes and alligators that was just perfect for Cooper. They also had a play area for the little ones that Carter enjoyed very much. I think Blaine enjoyed it as much as Cooper and Carter did. They had a blast trying out all of the weird science exhibits. I was just thankful for a fun day with my husband and kids!!







Riding the virtual rollercoaster!
Swimming with the frogs!
Carter in the toddler area!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun place! I am always dragging Matt around when he is off. I know how you feel. LOL It is nice to have some family time. It looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves.

Vespamama said...

Hi Amber,
I wanted to thank you for sharing your family memories about the Exploreum on your blog-- I'm in marketing and PR at the science center and your comments are what help us determine if we are succeeding at our mission of increasing science literacy (while making it fun!).

We've started a blog you might be interested in; www.exploreum.blogspot.com. I'd like to invite you to comment on our site ... comments, suggestions, activities your kids are interested in knowing more about ... and become part of our online community. Of course, if you all have a chance to visit the Exploreum, I'd love to meet you.

Other than the blog, you can contact me at kdreaper [at] exploreum [dot] com.

thanks again! Kristen