Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cooper's new haircut!


Cooper has been complaining about his hair being hot and wet when we go outside to play. So I asked him if he wanted to cut it short. His first reaction was no, mom I got in trouble last time I did that. So I explained to him if mommy cut it, it was okay. Even though I was a bit terrified to cut his long hair, I knew it would feel alot better in this 90 degree weather, so I gave him a new short hair cut, and he loved it, at least at first. When I held him up to the bathroom mirror to see he said very loud, "Oh, no I liked my big hair better". Well, we then styled it with daddy's gel and he seemed very happy to be just like daddy!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it! He is such a handsome little boy.

Samantha said...

That is a great cut! He looks so much older now!