Monday, September 9, 2013

House Tour

I have always taken pictures of each house we have lived in for the kids (and me) to remember it by. It is always fun to look back and show the kids their old rooms and such. Plus, I thought it would be an easy way to show the home owners a view of their rental house since they live in Utah. And seriously, sometimes it's just plain rewarding to clean a house from top to bottom and then take pictures to look back on whenever your house is a total disaster! :) Here's to happy, clean house memories!

Living Room

Those freshly vacuumed carpet lines make me SO happy!!! ;)

I really need to update pictures. Poor Lathen is not in a single one.
Kitchen
The kitchen is kinda plain, but I LOVE the chevron table runner my mother-in-law quilted for me!
Play Room
The play room is my favorite room in our rental house. It is so nice to be able to keep all of the toys and video games in one room out of view of the living room.
Ahhh, so clean and organized.
Just looking at this picture makes me all relaxed when in real life the playroom is a hot MESS!!!!
Homework/Reading/Art/Quiet Room
This room is the boys favorite room, since its where they play Legos, draw, and read.
Boy's Room

Kid's Bathroom
I love my towel hook!! For the first time ever each child has their own towel and they stay off the floor!! YEA!!
Lucy's room
Front Porch
My view from my front porch. I told you I lived in the middle of nowhere! :) It is very pretty and peaceful in the middle of nowhere, but I long for just a few neighbors (the deer, raccoons and turkeys do not count) and a paved road! LOL!
I did not take pics of our bedroom and bathroom because I never got around to painting or decorating those rooms. Plus, our bedroom is still the dumping ground for the last few unpacked boxes. UGH!!! And yes, we still have unpacked boxes a year after we have moved. BOO!! ;(

 

2 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

How nice is that!! I love the house and the way you decorated it, can you come to Jersey and help a sister out? LOL! And I get excited about those carpet lines too!! :)

Anna said...

You have done such a beautiful job decorating. The view from the front porch is so different since they cut all the trees. Pretty and sooo green. We couldn't be more pleased that this has worked out for us all. Hope y'all are happy and you learn to like living in the sticks a little. I am having to get used to neighborhood and a busy street during school and that hasn't been easy either coming from there. If I weed eat in my rubber boots and knee shorts I get picked on at church as if my accent doesn't draw enough attention. LOL plus I just don't think the women here weed eat. I bet I am a sight to behold! Ha LOL you are awesome and so talented!!!