Thursday, September 5, 2013

Real life and my not so perfect kiddos

I've never had professional pictures of our family taken. I know one day I will look back and think why in the world did I never get professional pictures taken? I guess it's because I am always scared I will pay a lot of money and my kids will act total nuts and it will turn into a huge fiasco. So instead of hiring someone to get decent pictures I always try to take them myself. That way if my kids act crazy there will be no money lost. So here you go one of my crazy photo taking sessions, I can NEVER get all 4 kids to look or smile at the same time. I think when Lathen gets a few months older I really just need to bite the bullet and get some professional family pictures taken. Oh well, here are a few of my not so perfect pictures of the kids to keep you going until then! LOL :)

 

This was the best one of the bunch. I still couldn't get Carter to smile without looking like he was miserable. Lucy did start smiling but only when I bribed her with candy.

My sweet, smiling Coop with a disgruntled baby.
I love this picture! Carter got distracted with a worm and Lucy ran away just as I started snapping. ;)
I really like these two pics of the older kids but Lathen is looking down and Lucy wouldn't sit to save her life.

 

I love how, no matter what the other kids are doing, Cooper is smiling in every one. He has always been my perfect smile child. Everyone was well rewarded for their efforts (despite the outcome) with several pieces of candy! :) I LOVE my Kiddos, crazy smiles and all!

By the way, the part of the picture that you can't see is me laying on the ground in my skirt from church, (because if I had taken the time to change clothes, the kids would have stripped out of their nice clothes also) wildly waving a sucker around with one hand while making Donald Duck noises and snapping pictures with the other hand hoping for a good one!

 

No comments: