Monday, September 2, 2013

Back to school

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
It's crazy that summer is over and school is now in full swing. The boys started Fourth Grade and First Grade a few weeks ago and are doing great so far. We sure do miss the lazy days where we got to sleep in though. But the boys are excited because soccer and gymnastics have started again also! That means lots of fun and BUSY times ahead. I will put quite a few miles on my car as I haul the boys around to various activities!
My big 9 year old!!
I was so sad to send him off to Fourth Grade where the other kids towered over him. He is now switching classes and does not get to play on the little kid playground anymore. BOO, to growing up! :(
My CUTIE 6 year old!
He was super nervous to go to 1st grade this year, but got excited once he saw a few familiar faces. He is doing great behavior wise and loves his teacher!

 

 

No comments: