Thursday, May 30, 2013

May ramblings

To finish out May here are a few random things about the kids that happened this month.
Cooper lost his two front teeth on the same day. Ugh! I am not a fan of teeth losing/pulling and hillbilly gaped mouths. :) But he thinks its super fun to suck air and water through that front gap!
Carter finished Gymnastics for the spring season. He really loves it and even though he is a high strung bundle of energy he is doing fairly well and wants to continue throughout the year.
Lucy has all of a sudden grown tons of hair. I swear overnight her hair grew two inches. I can't believe how many curls it has since my hair has zero curls.

FYI: if you are looking for a cute foam chair for kids check out www.uglysofa.com. I think it's called their ugly-where chair. I had been looking for a chair for Lucy to watch tv in and loved the ones from Pottery barn kids, but was not going to pay their high price. I stumbled across uglysofa.com that offers out of season pottery barn slipcovers with their own foam inserts for half the price!!!!! It's fab, Lou loves it and yes it comes with a real pottery barn washable cover and free name personalization (Lucy's head is covering up the embroidered name on the top). Now if I can only keep the boys from fighting Lucy over who gets to sit in it! ;)

 

No comments: