Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Schools out!

The boys finished up the school year a couple of weeks ago. Cooper finished 3rd grade and Carter graduated from Kindergarten. My boys are growing up way to fast. Cooper and cousin Emily finished up with all A/B honor roll for the year. I am so proud of Cooper because moving to a new school with different curriculum combined with his teacher leaving midway through the year proved a bit tougher then what he was used too,but he hung in there and did well!
Love my sweet, kind, whiny, dreamer, junk/treasure collector, artsy Cooper!!!This pic of Emily and Coop makes me laugh. Emily looks heads taller than Cooper. My little Coop is tiny but not that 
tiny! He was standing in a lower spot than her. :)
My sweet Carter graduated from Kindergarten. He was more than ready to move on to 1st grade but I was so not ready for my little boy to grow up. :( Carter finished Kindergarten with all A's for the year! He seriously was bored to death curriculum wise, but it was great for his social and behavior skills that he struggles with.
So excited to get a medal! That's all he talked about for the next few days!
The many faces of one excited little boy!
Love my super smart, loving, crazy, wild, over emotional, OCD, Carter!!!

No comments: