Monday, February 11, 2013

Obsessed

I'm a little bit obsessed with making these fabric covered magnetic boards. After making one for my kitchen I decided Lucy needed one for the playroom to hold all her magnets that cover my fridge. I used two dry erase/magnetic boards (office supply dept. in Wal-mart) and sprayed them with spray glue. Then I covered them with cute fabric and stapled down the fabric on the back. So Easy, but mega cute! Now I won't step on Lucy's magnets a million times a day while going to the fridge.

After taking the pictures of the playroom I realized I may be a bit obsessed with organizing. One of the things I love about this rental house is that it has a huge bonus room that we use as a playroom. I love sitting on the floor while the boys are at school organizing and moving things around. Is that weird? :)

Lucy's play area

Boy's play zone

 

2 comments:

Leslie Posey said...

omgoodness i love the magnet board idea...our fridge is stainless steal and so u can't put magnets on it. I have those abc magnets and the animal ones so now I can put them to use if I make one of these! Cute idea!! I love organization!!

Sarah said...

You are definitely not weird, I LOVE to organize and do it all the time. The play room looks great!