Sunday, February 17, 2013

I feel good today!

 

There's nothing as great as feeling like you're still alive and kicking after dealing with a horrible couple of days with strep. I don't know what it is about me and strep but every year (sometimes twice a year)it rears its ugly head and completely knocks me off my feet for at least 2 days. This time around it seemed worse than usual. I'm not sure if it was because I am pregnant and can't take any meds except Tylenol or maybe I'm just getting older and more of a wimp. ;) Literally I didn't get out of the bed for two days and two nights except to use the restroom, go to the Dr. to get a shot of antibiotics, and to pick the boys up from school (I barely could drive I was shaking and groaning so). When the boys got in the car Cooper looked at Carter and said "sit and be quite, mom looks real sick". I didn't hear a peep the rest of the way home! :) Thank goodness for my wonderful husband who came home early Friday and relieved me of any duties whatsoever and just let me wallow in my fever induced hallucinations without Lucy climbing all over me crying and saying, "milk, up mama, milk" over and over again. I'm just Thanking my Heavenly Father that today I feel so much better and was able to take care of the kids and go to church!!

 

No comments: