Thursday, February 7, 2013

IT'S A......

BOY!

I was really hoping for a girl, but we are just glad he looks healthy and all is well!

Poor Lucy, she will be the girl stuck in the middle of 3 boys.

It seems we may escape having another July/August baby (all 3 kids birthdays happen within two weeks at the end of July/ beginning of August) My ultrasound showed me at 20 weeks, giving me a due date of June 26th. Yea!!! We would love a June baby!

Cute toes! We were able to see both feet and all his toes very clearly. :)

 

2 comments:

Leslie Posey said...

congrats amber...I have only one boy and he is like having 4 boys. I'm like you I would like to at least have 2 girls and 2 boys but its not up to me. I just hope if we have another boy he is calm! LOL...

Sarah said...

YAY! Another adorable Britt boy! Lucy is going to be the princess which will be fun. I am excited for you guys and how nice to have a June baby! LOL I was wondering your due date. Congrats!