Sunday, April 10, 2011

Outdoor decorations

With the wonderful spring weather, I have been spending most of my afternoons outside working in the yard. Last week, I decided to make some new outdoor decorations to brighten things up. I made a new wreath for the door from an old wreath I had picked up at a garage sale awhile back and a matching flag for the yard. Total cost was around $5.00 for both since I already had most of the supplies on hand.  I love how they turned  out!!

I  love this time of year with the the flowers blooming and everything so green!

3 comments:

Jill Britt said...

That wreath is really cute!

Sarah said...

Love it! Your home is beautiful. I can't wait to start decorating mine. I will have to call you for some tips.

Mills Family said...

Looks so springy and cute!