Sunday, April 10, 2011

Craft Time

The boys have been begging to make some Easter crafts, so when I saw these cute, edible bird nests on a crafting blog I knew we had to make some. Here is the link http://thecraftingchicks.com/2011/03/tweet-tweet-you-are-sweet-easter-treat-ideas-free-tags.html.
My crafts never come out as cute as the original ones, but the boys don't care as long as they taste good!
Yummo!!

When my sister gave me a box of girl clothes to go through for Lucy I almost tossed them back into the Goodwill pile, but then I realized I might be able to refurbish some of them into something cute.  So after a  little seam ripping, cutting and monogramming I now have brand new outfits.

BEFORE  
AFTER 

BEFORE 
AFTER 

3 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

Oh my goodness! Are you kidding with those outfits?! The AFTER is absolutely adorable!!! Great job Mama!! I wish I was that handy with redoing some outfits. People give us clothes all the time, but I just toss never thinking of the possibilities. So cute! I love the craft thing to. Maybe for FHE next week! Thanks for the idea. =)

Sarah said...

I am loving the outfits! I just love embellishing things. I am getting so excited for your sweet baby girl to make her appearance.

I have seen those Easter treats before. They are so cute and look super yummy. We will have to try them.

Mills Family said...

Such cute crafts with the boys and the outfits are adorable. You are amazingly talented.