Saturday, November 20, 2010

Spending the day with Cooper!

Last week I was able to go on Cooper's field trip to the Estuarium on Dauphin Island with him. My friend Jennifer kept Carter so Cooper and I could enjoy our time together. Thanks Jen! I got to ride the bus with him and  loved  watching him  interact with his clasmates.  They were so silly and loud! :) It was alot of fun getting to know his friends from school that he talks about all the time. At the end of the day when it was time to go home Cooper said to me "mom, I am sure glad you came on my field trip with me. I had alot of fun!". That just made me day! I really need to make more one on one time for him.
Cooper is not one for dead disgusting creatures,so one of the girls thought she would scare Cooper a bit with the petrified octupus. YUCK!!!
Silly faces at lunch!
This shark could eat my whole head!
Cooper and  friends at the fish tanks.
Cooper and mom! I had such a blast hanging out with you Cooper!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

So glad that you had such a great time. Thank you for keeping Bryson so I could go too.