Thursday, November 4, 2010

Playing dress up!

I really wish I had a little girl to dress up with ribbons and bows and all things pink, but since that is a no go in my house, this is the next best thing.  I finally took a break from sewing for everyone else and made Carter a few outfits. Then I had him try them on for a fun photo session. Amazingly Carter likes doing this as long as there is a bribe to follow. Since we have PLENTY of Halloween candy that he can't wait to get his hands on, he was game for enduldging mom with a few moments of smiles and cuteness for a treat or two or three!!  I seriously love this kid!
He really likes this outfit since he thinks dinosaurs are really cool right now!
While wearing  this outfit he kept telling me "C is for Carter, right? NOT Cooper!?".I  think after getting so many of Cooper's hand me downs he likes having special outfits made just for him.
He loves pointing to the letters on his shirt and spelling his name.

2 comments:

Kaitlan said...

those outfits are so cute. you do such a great job. Carter is so big now, I just can't believe what a difference a year makes. You won't believe this, but Hailey cried yesterday because she wanted to go back to Alabama because she missed Cooper. We miss ya'll.

Sarah said...

He is an adorable model! I LOVE those outfits. You always make such cute things. Hopefully, one day you will have a sweet baby girl. Although, I don't know if your sewing machine would be able to keep up. LOL We miss you guys!