Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November Randomness

Just a bunch of random pictures of November fun with the Britt boys!
(Coopers smiley face food art)
 (Carter's I'm just having fun with my food art) 
 When the boys finished dinner one night (pizza and fruit) I found they had left me some food masterpieces!   
We headed to the mall one Saturday for their big Christmas shopping kick off to have a little fun. It was crazy crowded but the boys got to see Santa Clause, paint pictures, make Christmas cards and other fun stuff for free. 
While eating at the mall the Chick-fil-A cow made his rounds and Carter was super excited to give him a hug. After he gave him a hug Carter said "cool mom, cows are so soft!" :)
We couldn't leave the mall without getting a pic of  Cooper's car! He couldn't believe that a car had  his name on it! 
Mmmm, bite size smores. 
While Carter was taking a nap one Saturday Cooper and I took all the tiny Hershey bars out of their trick or treat bags and invented these tiny smores with vanilla wafers instead of  graham crackers!  
DELICIOUS!!!!! 
Cooper before school wearing his new school vest with our thankful leaves we made for FHE! I just thought he was cute  in his vest!

Lastly a pic I found that Cooper had drawn of Thanksgiving with our family! I love how he has Carter saying I am hungry! I hope everyone has a wonderful, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Looks like a fun and busy month.

Sarah said...

Great pics! The mini s'mores look so yummy. I love Cooper's new vest. He looks like such a stud. Your family looks great!