Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Schools out for Summer!!!

Cooper and his friend Tallas at their end of school year party!
When I was in Junior High/High school every year when school got out for the summer I would get all excited, listen to and sing Alice Cooper's "Schools Out for Summer" and make my summer plans. Well I haven't felt that kind of excitement for quite awhile until Cooper started Kindergarten and now is finished up with the school year and out for summer! I am almost giddy with excitement getting our summer plans together and thinking about all the fun times with no school obligations to worry about! He has only been out for about a week and already we have been enjoying every minute with family and friend visits, audubon zoo trip, Blaine's birthday, crawfish boil, beach trips, pool time, and LOTS of cartoon watching! I can't wait to visit my mom/dad and for the boys to enjoy some time at Blaine's parents! It is officially summer!! Woo-hoo!!!
Water fountain park that we have been going to for play group.
Carter LOVES  this place!!
Audubon Zoo
We went with  Nathan,Jill and Drew!
Blaine's 30th Birthday! Wow, you are getting old,but we still LOVE you! LOL:)
We caught Blaine by surprise with silly string just as we finished singing Happy Birthday!
Blaine loves some ice cream cake!!
Carter LOVES ice cream cake too!
Orange Beach
And lastly on Saturday we held the annual Britt crawfish boil, but those pics will have to wait for later!

3 comments:

Jill Britt said...

I love the beach pictures! Drew and I really are going to have to come up one day for a day trip to the beach.

andrea said...

Can't wait to see more! So fun!!

Sarah said...

I love the summertime! I know you have probably gotten a lot of fun things planned for you guys to do. I love all of the pics and can't believe how grown up your boys look. Yay for the summer!