Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh, what do you do in the summertime.....

When Alabama is HOT!!
Do you go to the beach and lazily reach for shells that pass your way ?

Do you look on the land to lend turtles a hand and set them free so they can be?

Do you go to Chuck E Cheese and do as you please?
Do you eat yummy doughnuts and cake that you make?
Do you swim in the pool to keep yourself cool?
Do you chat with old friends till the day finally ends?
Do you eat watermelon and spit out the seeds into the weeds?
Do you make regular slides into awesome water rides?
Do you play pretend with your best friend?
Is that what you do? SO  DO  I!!!!

4 comments:

Jill Britt said...

You are just too creative! Cute pictures! I got Drew's shirts in. I love them! The jeep turned out super cute! Thanks again!

Kaitlan said...

It looks like you are having a fun and hot summer. yesterday Hailey told me that she wanted to go back to Alabama to see Cooper. She still talks about him all the time. We love to look at the picture book that you gave us before we left. I put all the pictures I could find of the girls and your boys. We really miss you guys. by the way, that music video was great and so true, thanks for sharing it.

Sarah said...

I wish we could come to Alabama and spend some summer time. I am so jealous of the beach. It looks like you guys are definitely having a good time. I hope Carter's arm gets better soon.

andrea said...

Looks like summer! :) I love the green cast. It looks like one I had! I hope he gets better soon though!!