Thursday, May 6, 2010

Silly Faces!

We have had some gorgeous days lately with  plenty of sunshine and cool afternoon breezes!  The boys have been taking full advantage of outside time.  Yesterday they put their swim shorts on and headed outside to play as soon as Cooper got home from school.  I think they played all afternoon till dinner time without a fight or quarrel. When I tried to take a picture of them playing they decided to give me their best silly faces!! I seriously love these crazy boys!
Carter silly  face. I  think he was growling like a lion.
Cooper silly face. He was trying to wink at me.
Cooper showed Carter how to make a "REAL" silly  face!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

They are growing up and getting so big! It is sad when they don't want to sit in the high chair or swing in the baby swing anymore. I love the picture of Cooper working hard on that PB&J sandwich. Cute boys!