Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Germs, Germs go away!!

I think I may have turned Cooper into a little germ a phobe!! LOL :)  I am telling him to wash his hands and to purell them all the time.  Every morning before school we go through the whole lecture of everytime you go to the bathroom, wash your hands throughly and then when you pass the teachers desk purell your hands and NEVER put your mouth on the water fountain. And every morning he says "Yea mom, I know, I know".  Well, yesterday Carter came down with a stomach virus and Cooper determined he was not going to get it would not come within 20 feet of Carter.  When Carter took Cooper's favorite cup and drank from it Cooper about had a fit and made me wash it right away. This morning with Carter feeling a little bit better I told Cooper I had to disinfect the bathroom and get rid of the germs. Inquisitively Cooper asked what happened to the germs when I cleaned.  I told him the spray kills them and then they get washed down the drain. A little while later he came running into the kitchen very excited, and told me he had saw something in the sink.  He said it was tiny and black, smaller than ant.  I told him it probally was a bug.  "No, mom" he said proudly. "It was a GERM and I washed it down the sink"!! :)

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Good job Cooper! Way to wash the germs away. I am so sorry that Carter got the stomach bug. We hope he feels better soon.

Sarah said...

LOL...that is too cute!