Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So many eggs... So little time...


For playgroup I hosted a Easter party for all the non-school age kids!  I think we had 15 kids and they were SO excited to look for eggs!
Woohoo, I  found one!


Cutie Emma!
She found the golden egg!


Easter egg loot!


Yummy Goodie cups!
I had to add this pic, because it was just the cutest of little Hannah eating all by herself after all the other kids had  ran out the door to Easter egg hunt! She knew where  the "Goods" were! She could eat all the yummies  without anybody bothering her!! :)

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

Amber thank you for hosting such a fun Easter egg hunt. We had a blast! You went all out with the decorations and goodies. The boys LOVED their cupcakes. Thank you for allowing me to take some home for them.

Sarah said...

What a fun idea! It looks like you guys had a blast. Another reason I need to live by you, we would have definitely been there. =c) We miss you guys.

Kara and Theo said...

It really was a fun day! And who are those adorable girls in the matching dresses? LOL! I especially love that you choose your header picture to be the one with one of your wonderful friends' rear sticking up in the background. Classic... :/

Kaitlan said...

I remember you doing this last year. It was so fun. I wish we were there. You are so sweet to do that for the kids. I am glad you had a nice Eater. We miss you guys.