Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Break

For spring break we were all alone since Blaine is working alot this month with barely any time at home.  We decided to go visit family since I didn't want to be home alone, with Cooper out of school, for a week.  Our plans were to go visit my sister-in-law for a couple of day and then  make it home on Friday for Blaine's day off.  Well , on Thursday Blaine called and told us there was an emergency and he would have to work on Friday! BOO!!!!!  At least  it meant more time with my  sister-in-law and her kids(Thanks Autumn  for graciously letting us invade your  house for a week)!!!! :)  I owe you , big time.  The boys had so much  fun waking up each day to lots of kids and fun!  Autumn's youngest, that is Carter's age, woke up every morning calling Carter's name and waiting for him to wake up so they could play!!  So Cute!! Cooper and Anna Claire, who have been best buds from birth, had a blast finding caterpillars and exploring the outdoors every afternoon.  Now that we are home the boys are still asking for chocolate milk and homemade mac-n-cheese like Aunt Autumn makes. She has the best chocolate milk and mac-n-cheese in the world, or at least my boys think so!! ;)  We really had a fun time, but now we are back home.  Being home means that I will be alone while Blaine works crazy hours, Cooper has to go back to school, laundry has to be washed and embroidery orders need to be finished. I think the blues are setting in.  Blahh.... I hate to wish my life away, but I can't wait for April to be over and  for Blaines schedule to get better. Hey, I can complain every now and then!! LOL!! :) On a good note, the boys sat really still during Church yesterday for the entire hour!! I think I heard every speaker. That never happens!! Also, my roses are blooming. They are so beautiful!! I am thankfully counting my small blessings!! :)
Adam and Carter, Best Buds!
Silly faces in the car!
The whole group at the Hattiesburg zoo!
Cute Prarie Dog faces
Caymin and Carter.  She is such a big help with watching all the little kids.
 All over town different groups painted swans to represent something.They had the swans on display at the zoo.  All of them were really neat, but Cooper liked the New Orleans one best.
The leopard was their  favorite animal!
Cooper's meanest Leopard face!
"A tiger is this BIG!!"
That carved tiger has been at the Hattiesburg zoo since I was a little girl and my sister would take me and her kids to the zoo some 18+ years ago!!
I know these are just random pics of Carter and Adam but they are just the cutest together!! 

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Looks like you had fun with family. We can't wait until summer so we can all go play at the pool.