Saturday, February 27, 2010

Before/After

I love taking pictures and playing around with the settings on my camera! I am always trying to capture the  perfect picture. Carter is usually my subject matter of choice and  he dosen't seem to mind as long as there is a bribe of candy to go along with it! :) Usually after I take my pictures I play with them in the standard photo editing software to change  lighting, color, brightness, contrast or what not to make them look better.   Lately though I have been intrigued with more complex photo editing software.  The only issue is the price and since I am not wanting to spend that money right now, I started searching online for a free program and came across http://www.picnik.com/. You can only download one picture at a time and the options are limited unless you pay for a membership, but they have some cool free options.  I played around with it today and loved the outcome! Go try it for yourself  it was so fun to play with the different  photo options! It's kinda like photo editing made simple! 
BEFORE
AFTER

3 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

WOW! I love the effects you added to make his eyes pop more. I'm going to have to try that out sometime.

Kaitlan said...

[This is from Hailey} I saw your pictures and I want to come back to Alabama. I miss you Cooper and want to come to your birthday party this year and go on an Easter Hunt.

Kaitlan said...

Amber, I can't believe the snow. Right after we move, how funny. We miss you guys. Carter is growing up so much.