Monday, February 1, 2010

Say What?

Cooper came home from school today excited and bursting to tell me something. When I finally got a second to listen to him he said "You know tomorrow is Grandpa day don't you?" Grandpa day I say,are y'all having a day for grandparents at school tomorrow? At this point I start worrying they are having a Grandparent day and I didn't remember and Cooper will be the only one at school without a Grandparent. But then I reassure myself Grandparents day is sometime in September and I need to further inquire with Cooper. Then Cooper proceeds to say "you know mom when Grandpa will go outside and see his shadow". And that is when it dawns on me, NOT Grandpa day, but Groundhog day. Poor guy he went around school all day thinking tomorrow was a special day for Grandpa to go outside and see his shadow!! LOL :) KIDS.....

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Did Grandpa see his shadow today? So funny!

Kara and Theo said...

I'm wondering the same thing as Jen. That is too funny! Kids are hilarious!

Sarah said...

LOL...so cute! Hopefully, "Grandpa" doesn't see his shadow. I don't want six more weeks of winter. LOL