Thursday, March 18, 2010

Time Out For Women!

This isn't even our vehicle! LOL :) We just saw it and thought it would be a cute pic!
A couple of weekends ago two of my sisters, sister-in-law, niece and cousin-in-law took time away from the kids and husbands to attend a Women's Conference(Time Out For Women) in Orlando, FL!  It was so much fun!  Not only did we get to hear some wonderful spiritual messages, we got to enjoy each other's company without kids running around!  We had a  blast traveling together, eating out, laughing non-stop, being silly, hearing messages of hope and inspiration, listening to wonderful singers, sharing hotel rooms, getting dressed  up, and taking pictures!  It was wonderful bonding time and I wish it could have lasted longer. I love my sisters/sister in-law and they were so much fun to hang with! We need  to plan another trip soon, I had so much fun!  Also, THANKS to my mom for watching the kids for us! We couldn't have went without her!
My hand made sign.  It was all I could  find in the car! :)
Eating at Perkins at 12:00 midnight!  We were starving, half crazy from lack of sleep, and being extremely  silly. 
My favorite sister in-law!  She might as well be my sister!
SISTERS! 
My cousin in-law and sister in-law! They are Best Friends!
Cute pic outside the Convention Center!
BFFS!!
Going  to eat carrying our Time Out for Women bags!
Riding the pretend trolley! LOL!
Super girl!
Beautiful flowers at Olive Garden!
Olive Garden! Soup,Salad, Breadsticks!!!! YUM!
Orlando Temple. It  is such a pretty temple!
Trying  to get a pic at the Temple.  It was windy and getting dark but the sunset was beautiful!

3 comments:

Jill Britt said...

I'm so glad that you were able to go. It looks like it was a lot of fun!

Mills Family said...

We saw your car as we were leaving the parking lot at the convention center and thought it was so cute. We had no idea that you guys were inside! It was so much fun. I am planning to go to the one in Phoenix in October with my sisters and mom. I can't wait!

Kaitlan said...

that looks like you girls had so much fun.