Saturday, August 1, 2009

Your Welcome to Come Out Now Baby Bryson!

I hosted a baby shower for my friend Jennifer last Saturday at my house. Besides the change of venue and the downpour we had a good turn out and had alot of fun! We had lots of yummy food, cake, punch and some super fun games! Thanks Carrie for the fabulous games. Jennifer has had her other babies early and was having contractions a couple of days before the shower. I informed her that she could not have the baby till after the shower! LOL! :) Baby Bryson seemed to hear the plea and decided to wait till later! So Baby Bryson if your listening your Welcome to come out any time now!!! :)

Jennifer and her beautiful pregnant belly!

My friend Melanie made the cake and it turned out super cute!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Amber, thank you sooooooo much for hosting the shower and for all that you did for me. You went all out!!! I hope Bryson hears your plea and decides to make his appearance any second now.

Sarah said...

I love how you decorated the shower with gifts for him. That is a really cute idea. The cake looks yummy too!