Monday, August 31, 2009

We LOVE you Aunt Autumn and Aunt Shari!

Since Blaine is working alot lately and we usually are by ourselves the boys and I decided to go spend the weekend in Hattiesburg, MS with my sister and my brother/sister-in-law(I really go to visit my sister-in-law not my brother). Sorry Aaron your just not as fun as Autumn. LOL! :) We haven't been in a long time, with so much going on, but I finally managed a free weekend. The boys LOVE going to visit everyone in Hattiesburg. They get to play with their cousins and pretty much do whatever they want since there are too many kids running around to keep track! :) Plus I love going because I get to visit with my sister and her family and hang out with my sister-in-law and her kids!! We tend to have a weekend long marathon of projects and stay up way too late until we are too tired to see straight!! We spent all day Saturday sewing an outfit for my niece and then that night stayed up tie-dying socks for my sister-in-law's YW. Yea I know, tie-dyed socks you say??? But her YW thought they were cool so that is all that matters! On Sunday I went to church with my sister-in-law and then everyone met back at my sister's house to eat lunch, potluck style. Anyway we had a blast and I am so glad I have family close enough to make a weekend trip. I really love hanging out with my sister and sister-in-law. I can't wait to find another free weekend to go and visit.
Our tie-dyed socks. They turned out really funky and weird!!

The outfit we made for Anna Claire.

Adam and Carter playing together. They are a mess!! I can't believe I didn't get more pictures of the kids playing. I don't seem to have any pictures of Cooper playing with Anna Claire, oh well next time!

No comments: