Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Carter AGAIN!

I know most of my posts lately have been about Carter, but he is just becoming such a fun, silly, funloving, handsome little boy! Blaine and I have been wondering where our baby has gone. Lately he has been looking and acting so much like a big boy! I guess it all began with his first hair cut, when I finally broke down and cut off his curl! It about broke my heart and Coopers too. Cooper kept saying "oh no mom, don't cut off his long piece!!" :)

Well here it is, his one and only curl! GONE!!! :( Along with the hair cut he has grown a couple of inches, thinned out a bit and started saying alot of new words. My baby is growing up!! He is just adorable though and I wouldn't have it any other way!










Dosen't he look so much older with his new hair cut?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think he looks adorable. When I gave the boy's their first haircut I put the hair in an envelope. LOL Matt found them the other day and was like, "What is this?" He couldn't believe that I kept their hair. I am glad to see that you've kept Carter's. It is hard to watch our babies grow up.