Thursday, January 29, 2009

My stress reliever!

Just wanted to post some of the things I have been making lately! I have been on this crazy sewing/embroidery streak where I have really wanted to make things(I think it has become my stress reliever from the daily grind with the kids)! So in the evenings when the kids go to bed I go to my little sewing nook and start working away. Anyway just wanted to share, hope you enjoy!

Matching pants and appliqued shirts! Aren't they too cute!Cooper dosen't really like to look like Carter anymore, so this may be the last of their matchy look!

A purse for myself!:) I saw one similiar online that I liked, so I made my own pattern and used trial and error as I went. (believe me ALOT of error) :)

A bag for a friends B-day!! The bag was pre-made, I just embroidered the name and added the ribbon.Onesies and burp rags for my twin nephews! We haven't been able to go see them yet, but maybe soon!

3 comments:

Jill Britt said...

I love your purse. Such cute things!

Sarah said...

I LOVE your purse. Look at you making your own pattern and stuff. You go! LOL Everything is really cute. I really want a monogramming machine. One day, one day. Sewing is definitely a stress reliever. I love doing it. I have a few more projects lined up that I am going to be working on. Thanks again for the sewing links.

Kaitlan said...

Very cute. I love those pajamas.