Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall is in the air

I am loving the cooler weather we've had lately and it has put me in the decorating mood. Along with the cooler weather we have been enjoying the boys soccer games and doing more outdoor activities. I very rarely get any pictures of these said "outdoor activities" because I usually have the baby strapped to me and honestly it's just too much effort to pull out the camera. But while the baby is taking a nap I really enjoy decorating things at the house and taking pics.
Front door cuteness! Even though NOBODY comes down my road! Lol :)
The boys are on different soccer teams but ended up with the same color jerseys.
MIss Lou on the train at the zoo. She was SO EXCITED to ride on the train!!! I don't think I have ever seen her smile so big!
Lathen is growing like a weed and has turned into the most smiley baby! His smiles make my day!
My Halloween chalkboard. I have had so much fun changing the chalkboard for the seasons. The kids keep asking to draw on it and I have been telling them no. It has become "moms" chalkboard and they know they had better not touch (they have a kids chalkboard in the playroom, but mine must seem bigger and better)!! Lol ;)

 

No comments: